Harrysong Reveals He Is No Longer With Five Star Music, Heap Praise On E-money & Kcee


Singer, Harrysong has confirmed that he is no longer with five star music record label, according to a report on LIB, the  'KOLMBO' singer is no longer contractually obligated to five star music.

Harrysong was full of praises for his boss E-money, and his labelmate Kcee, after they gave him the go ahead to reestablish his record label 'alterplate'.


Read his published statement below...

"I am running Alterplate now. They have given me their blessings and asked me to be free to run Alterplate. I am going to relaunch Alterplate maybe in the next two weeks, we are working towards it.

ALSO READ: EX US ARMY INTELLIGENCE ANALYST & FEMALE TRANSGENDER CHELSEA MANNING RELEASE FROM PRISON

We reached this agreement two weeks ago during a dinner (photo above).  I have great respect for them, for them to have done what they did to me to bless my company and say I'm free to go and run my Alterplate, they're good people. Both families are ok now," Harrysong confirmed.
Harrysong Reveals He Is No Longer With Five Star Music, Heap Praise On E-money & Kcee Harrysong Reveals He Is No Longer With Five Star Music, Heap Praise On E-money & Kcee Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on May 17, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments