Golf Legend Tiger woods Arrested For DUI In Florida


Legendary Golfer, Tiger Woods was arrested Monday for driving under the influence in Florida. The veteran golfer was arrested around 3.a.m Monday on military trail just south of Indian Creek Parkway in the town of Jupiter.

He was released on his own recognizance eight hours after his arrest, a spokesperson for the Jupiter police said it was not clear if he was under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whether anybody else was in the car with him.

ALSO READ: PHYNO SLAMS PULSENG FOR 'PUBLISHING WHAT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT'

Tiger Wood released a statement after he was released, apologizing to his family, friends, and fans.

 "I understand the severity of what I did and I take full responsibility for my actions," Woods said in the statement released Monday night. "I want the public to know that alcohol was not involved. What happened was an unexpected reaction to prescribed medications. I didn't realize the mix of medications had affected me so strongly. I would like to apologize with all my heart to my family, friends and the fans. I expect more from myself too. I will do everything in my power to ensure this never happens again."

He added, "I fully cooperated with law enforcement, and I would like to personally thank the representatives of the Jupiter Police Department and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's office for their professionalism."
Golf Legend Tiger woods Arrested For DUI In Florida Golf Legend Tiger woods Arrested For DUI In Florida Reviewed by Prince Gabriel on May 30, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments